- July 14, 2015
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: +61 2 9239 0700
Do you handle complaints or deal with difficult clients?
Managing complaints effectively is essential for the success of any business, government department or not-for-profit organisation. Learn how to deal with difficult clients, understand service recovery strategies and build customer loyalty by turning a negative situation into a positive experience.
ADC’s Complaints Handling training is a one-day course designed for anyone dealing with clients. Our complaints handling course is interactive, fun and relevant to staff at any level whose job it is to successfully manage the customer experience; be that face-to-face, over the phone, via email or web-based contact.
This course equips participants with skills to:
- Adopt a confident and positive approach when dealing with complaints
- Develop strategies to manage angry customers more effectively
- Identify what dissatisfied customers say, do and want
- Diffuse difficult situations
- Develop complaints management processes
- Identify the link between complaining customers and continuous business improvement
- Apply an 8-Step process to manage complaints effectively and use them as a business opportunity
* For credit card payment this week please telephone the Centre directly at 02 9239 0700