- Complete in 2-Days (10am - 12.15pm)
May 6, 2020 - May 7, 2020
10:00 am - 1:15 pm
Have you ever thought ‘I could have managed that conflict situation better’?
Or even better still, avoided it before it began!
Conflict can occur in any contractual and personal relationship, organisation or community. This course equips business owners, project managers, executives, team leaders, HR teams, complaints handling specialists and many others with the vital skills needed to reduce the levels of conflict around them, and the multiple costs of conflict!
ADC’s highly interactive, intensive online course gives you the practical skills and strategies to minimise the negative effects of conflict and strengthen your relationships, by better managing conflict situations and limiting the impact of conflict at work, and at home.
On this course you will learn how to:
- Identify the causes and levels of conflict, and people’s common responses to conflict.
- Apply effective communication skills, conflict resolution strategies, and assertive behavioural techniques.
- Identify a range of ADR processes and when to apply them, including mediation.
- Practice your interest-based negotiation skills, and convert an opponent into a problem-solving partner.
- Develop strategic approaches to finding early resolution plus self-awareness in various conflict situations.
- Be able to select and apply appropriate techniques to assist and support successful conflict resolution.
Building your skills into the future
By completing ADC’s ‘Conflict Resolution & ADR’ course you qualify for 7-hours credit towards ADC’s Mediation Accreditation Training Course (if completed within two years). This credit offers an effective pathway for you to continue developing your skills and those of your team. See here for further information on the benefits of Mediation Training.
Network online with professionals from all walks of life, and gain the
Australian Disputes Centre’s Certificate in
– Conflict Resolution and ADR –