- November 13, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: +61 2 9239 0700
Ever wished you could manage conflict better? Better still, even avoid it before it begins?
Conflict happens in all organisations and communities. Discover how to minimise the negative effects of conflict and how to strengthen relationships by learning how to better manage conflict situations.
ADC’s interactive course offers practical skills and strategies that can be applied to reduce the impact of conflict at work and socially. This one-day course is a must for business owners, managers, team members and individuals who want to reduce the levels of conflict around them.
On this one-day you will learn how to:
- Identify the levels and causes of conflict.
- Apply communication skills and assertive behavioural techniques.
- Convert an opponent into a problem-solving partner.
- Develop strategic approaches to finding early resolution.
- Develop skills to manage and reduce conflict.
Completing Conflict Resolution & ADR also provides you with a one-day credit towards your Mediation Training and Accreditation programme (if completed within two years).