- April 7, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: +61 2 9239 0700
Ever wished you could manage conflict better? Better still even avoid it before it begins?
Conflict is inherent in all organisations and contexts. It occurs regularly in everyday situations and can vary in level and intensity. Discover how to minimise the negative consequences of conflict and how to strengthen interpersonal and organisational relationships by learning to manage conflict situations more effectively.
ADC’s interactive and fun course offers practical skills and strategies that can be readily applied within a variety of situations to reduce the impact of conflict on you, your organisation and your clients. This one-day course is a must for business owners, managers and staff at all levels who seek to benefit from reducing the levels of conflict around them.
Participants learn foundation conflict resolution skills through a combination of theory and hands-on practical experience.
This one-day course equips participants with the skills and knowledge to:
- Identify the levels and causes of conflict
- Apply active listening, paraphrasing and assertive behavioural techniques
- Convert an opponent into a problem solving partner
- Develop strategic approaches to finding early resolution
- Develop skills to mange and reduce conflict