- Days 1 - 3
March 4, 2020 - March 6, 2020
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Days 4 - 5
March 9, 2020 - March 10, 2020
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: +61 2 9239 0700
Your Mediation Training: choose the ADC difference
How do you become a nationally accredited mediator, a more effective negotiator, a ‘mediation-skilled’ legal adviser, a more effective workplace manager or a dispute resolution specialist?
We can help you advance your skills and career by:
- Developing your interest-based negotiation skills.
- Teaching you how to conduct each step of the Mediation Model.
- Building on your current expertise to develop dispute resolution communication skills in a diverse range of business, cultural and social settings.
Global Leaders in Mediation Training: 34 Years of Training Capability
As an independent, not-for-profit, and an ADR industry leader, ADC has been at the forefront of providing training courses since Sir Laurence Street conducted its first course in 1986. ADC has successfully trained thousands of professionals from all walks of life in mediation skills.
- Through its unique training model, ADC offers you the opportunity to practise your mediation skills in your area of interest e.g. commercial, workplace or multidisciplinary.
- ADC provides 5-days of intensive of face-to-face training with Australia’s best mediation training faculty.
- ADC’s 3 days of one-on-three coaching with our expert practitioner-trainers takes your skills to the next level.
Australia’s Prestigious Mediator Accreditation
- Industry Approved Pathway to Australian National Mediation Accreditation, and
- Internationally approved by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
ADC is continuously refining its training programs to meet your adult learning needs. With its dual focus on strong theoretical underpinnings and extensive practical sessions the feedback ADC gets from independent Accreditation Assessors is that ADC trained candidates are consistently “the most assessment ready” that they see. ADC is here to support you, and if for any reason you need to undertake your assessment a second time, ADC will arrange this for you quickly, and at no extra cost!
ADC trained mediators, seeking recognition under the Australian National Mediator Accreditation System, may undertake its 1-day Accreditation program. Please register separately for the Accreditation Day HERE.
ADC takes care in ensuring that you are well looked after, and provides you with:
- Easy registration process.
- Welcome email with full details for your course.
- Comprehensive training materials, mediation manual and full reading lists.
- Great catering throughout the course with complimentary lunch, morning and afternoon teas.
Please complete our easy online registration form below. REGISTER TODAY!
If you would like to know more about ADC’s Mediation Training, or wish to discuss In-house or International training courses, c, please call us on 61 2 9239 0700. We would be delighted to assist you.