- Days 1 - 3
April 1, 2020 - April 3, 2020
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Days 4 - 7
April 6, 2020 - April 9, 2020
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Event Phone: +61 2 9239 0700
Great News! This Course Is Now Fully Available ONLINE!
Email us to find out how you can become an accredited mediator in less than 14 days!
Your Mediation Training: choose the ADC difference
How do you become a nationally accredited mediator, a more effective negotiator, a ‘mediation-skilled’ legal adviser, a more effective workplace manager or a dispute resolution specialist?
We can help you advance your skills and career by:
- Developing your Interest-Based Negotiation Skills
- Teaching you how to conduct each step of the Mediation Process
- Building on your current expertise to develop dispute resolution Communication Skills in a diverse range of business, cultural and social settings
Global Leaders in Mediation Training: 34+ Years of Training Capability
ADC is continuously refining its training programs to meet your adult learning needs, and current social distancing requirements.
As an independent, not-for-profit, and an ADR industry leader, ADC has been at the forefront of providing leading edge mediation training in Australia and internationally since Sir Laurence Street conducted our first course in 1986. Over many decades, ADC has successfully trained thousands of professionals from all walks of life in mediation skills.
- ADC Accelerator Online Mediation Training, with Australia’s leading training faculty
- Through its unique training model, ADC offers you the opportunity to practise your mediation skills in your area of interest e.g. commercial, workplace or multidisciplinary
- ADC’s focus on professional coaching with our expert practitioner-trainers takes your skills to the next level
Australia’s Prestigious Mediator Accreditation
- ADC Accreditation for ONLINE MEDIATION
- Industry Approved Pathway to Australian National Mediation Accreditation
- Internationally approved by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
ADC trained mediators, seeking recognition under the Australian National Mediator Accreditation System, may undertake its 1-day Accreditation program. Please register separately for the Accreditation Day HERE.
ADC takes care in ensuring that you are well looked after, and provides you with:
- Easy registration process
- Welcome email, your ‘Course Pack’ sent in the mail and concierged onboarding for ADC Virtual
- Comprehensive training materials, mediation manual and full reading lists
- More online coaching with ADC’s leading practitioner/trainers
Online with the ADC Faculty
Your time online with the ADC faculty varies each day. For this intensive course, times range from three to six hours a day, and includes 12 simulated mediations with a mediation coach.
Please complete our easy online registration form below. REGISTER TODAY!
If you would like to know more about ADC’s Mediation Training, or wish to discuss In-house or International training courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 2 9239 0700. We would be delighted to assist you.
ONLINE! (Previously Wollongong)